Monday, January 14, 2008

Growing Up

Well, as much as I would like to stop it, Kimsey and Joshua continue to grow up. Kimsey and I made a deal in the hospital when she was born, that she would never grow up....needless to say, she has not held up her end of the deal. Today, I took Joshua into Santa Fe for a haircut. He did very well, and tonight, as I covered him up to keep him warm through the night, he looked older. In some ways, he was still my baby boy in a crib with footie pjs, but that face, it is beginning to look so old and grown up. Here are some pics so you, too, can be with us on this fun, definately loud, and many times exhausting journey of growing up!







All Grown Up!

Josh's new things include saying, "Please!" and "Ball" and Kimsey has taught him to open the fridge...he can get his own milk! Now, if I can just teach him to close the fridge we'll be in business! He is also picking up sign language very well. Kimsey, is learning more also. Like I said, they are growing up fast!

(And if you look close, he is getting a new tooth on the bottom left)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Your children are adorable. I remember those sweet years with my kids, my son's first haircut.....now they are 15 and 13 years old. The time flies....enjoy the years.

I am from Georgia and of course noticed the Georgia T-shirt. I see you just moved to New Mexico.

I pray God has great things in store for you and yours there.

Blessings,
Julie

Michelle Funk said...

That first haircut always makes them look so old. How are you? Email me or call soon when you're not crazy busy with preschoolers and work.
Love you,
Michelle

Michelle Funk said...

Ask in Funk in case you are over run with new friends named Me!

Julie said...

Holly, You've been tagged. Check out my blog and you will see how to respond to the tag.

Blessings,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Hello Morris family! It is the Cahns! What an adventure you are all on! Looks like you are gettin settled!

I can't believe the snow! When Dwayne moved to Kentucky he loved the first snow! The second...third...forth...etc. he was over it! I don't want to imagine! Good thing you all like each other!

Joshuas haircut is precious! It looks like he didn't mind it so much! And miss Kimsey is just soooo cute!

Talk soon! Alysia