Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring in New Mexico

I know it has been awhile but things are getting VERY busy out here at Glorieta! We are finally thawing out, and I am praying we won't have anymore snow until November! (At least!) Several things have happend over the last month or so. Andrew buzzed Joshua's hair! He is growing so much, and his vocabulary is expanding. Although, Kimsey still doesn't let him say much for himself! Andrew got a promotion! I am so proud of him!!! He is now also responsible for all of the summer staff out here, so that increased his workload quite a bit! I have officially quit Gap for the summer. I am working Front Desk and directing the Pre School and Day Camp for the summer. So, we have lots going on, but we love every second of it! Here's pictures of the kids!


Josh's haircutPlaying in the backyard!
My little posers!!
Kimsey right before her ride on the Ferris Wheel in Santa Fe
Getting in....
Going Up...
And, getting off!
Kimsey got Charlotte's Web for Christmas, and has been thrilled at the Ferris Wheel scene. Last week, a carnival set up in the parking lot of the Santa Fe Place Mall, where I work, so Andrew and I decided Kimsey needed a Ferris Wheel ride. She was so excited! She picked out her skirt and sandals for the event, and squeeled in the line so much that everyone in the line was excited for her! The woker even made sure she got in a pink bucket, and off we went! She squeeled through the whole ride, and that 2 minutes was worth the $8 bucks! (Well, for me it was, I think Andrew is still complaining!) Just kidding!

No comments: