Monday, December 17, 2007

December In New Mexico

Hey Everyone!
We haven't forgotten y'all, we've just been pretty boring! Andrew is into his new work routine, as a part of his job he had to ref paintball in the snow the other day. Yes, snow is still very frequent around here, but just an inch or two at a time now. It is only 7 more days until Christmas, and Kimsey is quite excited! We finally got her to understand the true meaning of Christmas, which is exciting for Andrew and I. I am very busy working in the Santa Fe Place mall at Gap. I am enjoying it, but Andrew and I are tag teaming quite a bit, so it is difficult to see each other! I did request Chirstmas Eve off and got it, so that is very exciting! Christmas decorations aren't the same out here, so things look different, but we have lots of snow to keep us in the Christmas spirit! We would love to hear from those checking in! Shoot us an email or post a comment here! More pictures coming soon...I promise!

No comments: