Thursday, March 6, 2008

Good Morning Snowfall!

Hello from New Mexico! We woke up this morning to some serious snow! Yesterday the sun was shining, we could see the grass in the yard, and we went to feed the ducks at the lake. Today is a much different story! I was certain after seeing the snow on our table, that we had 18" of snow. As you can see Andrew predicted 10" and he was just a little bit more accurate! So, enjoy our snow adventures today, and a few other kid pics at the end!

Even the kids cars had to be dug out, but it sure is tough driving conditions!

Josh is beginning to love the snow more with each snowfall!

Two VERY close buddies!

Kimsey would have stayed out all day if I would have let her, but it was cold for this mommy!


These are some shots I took last week! The kids eat PBJ almost everyday for lunch. And for Joshua it is most definately a favorite! He is saying cheese in this picture!

We had a warm day last weekend, and Kimsey wanted short sleeves! We also went out and bought her Soy Ice Cream! She absolutely LOVED it! This is Kimsey having ice cream for the very first time.

As you all know, Kimsey is our resident Princess. Well, much to Andrew's dismay, Joshua is enjoying being just like his big sister, which for now, means he's a princess, too!

The kids in their dresses!

PS Joshua did start playing football the other day. We have determined he is looking like a future running back! There is hope!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved them! Thank you Holly for sending pictures regularly. You know how much Gramma loves them! Love to all.

Susiemilb said...

Hi
I read your comment on Beth's blog. Will you be there in May in Colorado Springs when Beth has her conference? I went to see her in Alq. last year, it was awesome. I'll have to take you up on the "Sweet Tea" my friend June from Georgia used to make it. So when I come through on a trip to Santa Fe or Alq. this summer I'll stop. Your babies are adorable!
oh I forgot I live up north in Raton, NM. Blessings, Sue B.
Susiemilb@aol.com

Anonymous said...

The kids look so happy, Holly! Glad you guys are enjoying the snow- I bet it makes it so much nicer to get to experience it through their little eyes everyday!