Monday, March 24, 2008

Good Times in Georgia

The kids and I had a blast on our trip to Georgia! I didn't take near as many pictures as I had wanted to, but here's what I got!
Kimsey and her cousin Audrey were inseperable!Kimsey received royal treatment from Nanna getting a fingers and toes painted!
More than family, they are precious friends!
Good Georgia times with Kimsey, Cousin Lance, and Uncle Tony
The girls had a slumber party at Grandmothers complete with a Jacuzzi tub!
My brother, Joel, and his son, Lance!

Nanna hosted the kids' annual easter egg hunt!




Grandaddy and Kimsey

We had so much fun visiting with all our family and friends. I think I was enjoying the conversations and company of everyone too much to stop and take pictures! But thank you so much for all the friendships and relationships we have in Georgia, and for not forgetting us now that we are so far away! I enjoyed my family and being home so much. We had a blast seeing so many of our friends at our home in Gainseville. It was a true treat and blessing to spend time at Lakewood and with the church family God has blessed us with there. And, we will never forget our adventure with Andrew's parents as we loved being home there and dodged tornadoes, too!
Lots of Love!
Andrew, Holly, Kimsey, and Joshua




No comments: