Friday, March 9, 2007

Just a Swingin'!

Hey Y'all! I am so excited that I have found some old college buddies through blogging! I am trying to find the time to get back with each of you. If I haven't responded to you yet, I will!
In the mean time, the weather has been too beautiful to stay inside. Gainesville has wonderful parks, and we have found our favorite little spot! Joshua is just big enough to swing next to his sister, and I have to say it is soooo much fun! I love being a mom, and I love playing outside with Kimsey and Joshua! Here are the latest pics from the park! PS I am not the pregnant woman in the background of Kimsey's pic! That is just another mom at the park!!!

3 comments:

Alexis and Brandon said...

Could they look any more like the two of you?! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly and Andrew (and Kimsey and Joshua). Alexis told us about Joshua's allergies and asked us to pray for you. Your kids are so cute. Hang in there mom and dad. We'll pray they outgrow those allergies. Just wanted you to know you're in our thoughts and prayers.

Bethany O'Bryant said...

Hey, We have totally been enjoying this weather too..it is amazing!! lets hang out soon...OUTSIDE!!