Thursday, February 22, 2007

My First Tooth!!

I am very excited to announce Joshua cut his first tooth yesterday!!
I appologize for not posting a picture to go along, but I have temporarily
misplaced the charger for the camera battery!! But I promise a picture as
soon as I find it (hopefully today!) Anyhow, Joshua has been laughing, and
talking so much lately! It seems he wants to get up and play with Kimsey so
bad he can't stand it!! They are already best buddies. These are fun days in
our home.
Picture day is coming up soon. Let me tell you the plans and if anyone wants
pictures, you can let me know. I am going to get Joshua's 6 month picture made,
and Kimsey's 2 year picture. I will also hopefully get a good picture of the 2 of them
together. My current plan is just to get an 8x10 of their individuals for their photo
album and some wallets of them together. If you want anything more than a wallet
of the 2 of them, let me know so I can plan accordingly. It is my goal to get family pictures
done this spring. I just can't do it all at one time.
Have a great day!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, my sunshines!!
Love you much!
Nanna

Bethany O'Bryant said...

Holly, you blog looks great, i really enjoyed hearing about what you are reading. The Cure for the Commom life looks so good, let me know how it is, rigth now I'm reading a few christian health books and a doula book, nothing too exciting just filling my brain with more info. Anyway, it was great to hear from you the other day, lets talk or hang soon..later, Bethany

The Hudgins said...

hey holly,
found your blog via the comment you left on hollie's. beautiful family.
i love "seeing" everyone getting married, havin babies, etc by their blogs. way cool.
just wanted to let you know i'm enjoying yours.
tara

Anonymous said...

i found you, Holly!!! how exciting! i can keep up with you guys now! i don't have a blog, but i will definitely check your's out when i can so that i can keep up with you guys and know how best to pray for you. i'm such a dork - i haven't called you in forever, and i know i need to....who knows, you could get a phone call from me any old day now....lucky you!

Anonymous said...

by the way, the kids look great! they are both getting so big! congratulations on being the mommy of the coolest kids in the world

Anonymous said...

Holly,

I am so proud of you!! Way to go on your entrance exam, Girl!!
A 92!! Just remember where you got your intellegence!! You go, Girl! Keep seeking God in all things and He will bless your socks off!! You are the best mommy and a wonderful wife to a wonderful husband and have given me two gorgeous grandbabies!! You continue to bless my life everyday!

Love you much!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

OOOPs...still learning how to use this thing!!